perjantai 11. huhtikuuta 2014

UFO week

I did the Chinese Peacock kit again. I have now completed the 3rd page. I'm going to a stitcher's meeting tomorrow (hopefully) but I don't intend to take this with me. This is so big project that I'll take something smaller with me even though I know some of the stitchers might want to see this live. So I won't use whole UFO week stitching this  - sorry =D.

Kiinalaiset riikinkukot ovat edistyneet sen verran, että kolmas sivu on nyt tehty kokonansa. Ja ei, en aio ottaa tätä Ritvan luo näytille. Saa nyt Muhammed tulla vuoren luokse, jos joku haluaa oululaisista nähdä tämän. On niin paljon pakaaseja lähdössä muutenkin mukaan, että ei mahdu tämä, enkä sitä viikonloppuna siis enää pistele =D.









7 kommenttia:

  1. Wow, love the photo of the snow..beautiful! Great progress on the peacocks

    VastaaPoista
  2. Great photo, and love your stitching.

    VastaaPoista
  3. Sweet photo and pretty stitching
    Hugs x

    VastaaPoista
  4. What a beautiful design! You definitely are a skilled stitcher as you stitch gorgeous complex pieces. I always look forward to seeing what you are working on.

    VastaaPoista
  5. Che meraviglia il ricamo .... e che lungo, un vero lavorone

    VastaaPoista
  6. enpäs ole livenä nähnyt noita pistelyjäsi, mutta haastavilta näyttävät :)

    VastaaPoista
  7. Tyrmäävän upeaa työtä taas! Ja hieno maisema.

    VastaaPoista

Thank you for your comments. Kiitos kommenteista.